The setting begins with the summer after Buffy died (early season six, pre-resurection)- but will not be following show canon from there.
Original characters are welcome, and will be treated no differently than canon characters.
1. In any close group of in-game friends, you may only play one member of the friends. For example, you may play Jonathan and Xander, but not Jonathan and Andrew, or Willow and Xander.
2. No pointless sexual content. Absolutely no slash. Keep the gay characters gay and the straight characters straight.
3. Don't be a fuckup. In other words, use a bit of common sense when dealing with other players, plotlines, etc. If you do not have common sense, and cannot avoid being a fuckup, you should probably not be playing this game. Basically do not be sutpid, please!
4. Be able to accept, deal and handle compromise.
5. At the moment we are no longer accepting witches/warlocks and souled/good vampires. We have far too many and there are other options available so explore those.
6. Before playing your character we need you to contact us and give us an example of your role-playing style/technique, write the character up via the Eden Studios Buffy: the Vampire Slayers rules (if you have no idea what that is we can and will help you through it) and a post in our OOC Community explaining who and what your character is.